VoIP was designed to facilitate voice communication for businesses while at the same time saving them money. Reports show that users can save up to 50% on local calls and up to 80% on international ones. Saving money is just one of the benefits of a VoIP service. With its advanced custom features you’ll be able to achieve a lot more than a regular landline and all at substantially lower price. Explore the many benefits of switching to VoIP today:
- Less Expensive Phone Service: VoIP offers low monthly per-user rates and no contract options.
- Affordable Long Distance and International Calling: Get low per-minute calling, even for international calls without sacrificing phone quality.
- Free Calling Features: Features include Caller ID, Auto Attendant, Do not Disturb Mode, Call Hold, Advanced Voicemail features, Voicemail-to-Email, Call Center functionality and Conference Calling.
- Convenience: A majority of VoIP providers offer plug-and-play install that is easy to use and easy to scale.
- Mobility: Use call forwarding, find me/follow me, or a GPhone mobile app to stay connected from anywhere in the world.